Air Propane Gas (also called Synthetic Natural Gas), is a gas that is obtained from the mixture of Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG), with air. This homogeneous mixture allows direct replacement of equipment that works with Natural Gas, being a very efficient and agile backup solution in the event of supply cuts, coinciding with the greater production needs of companies.
- It is not necessary to modify the elements of the existing Natural Gas installation, which makes it possible to maintain the diameters of pipes, regulators, burners, control and safety systems, etc.
- Immediate entry into service.
- It can partially or totally replace Natural Gas.
- High flow rates and pressures can be achieved.
- Allows enrichment of other bases (example biogas).
- Very low maintenance.
- Steel industry.